Museum - S.T.C.P. - Trains and Other

S.T.C.P

2008-05-24 , Adquirido pela Companhia Carris de Ferro do Porto em 1905 à casa Starbuck Car and Wagon Company of Birkenhead, este veículo era inicialmente um carro atrelado. Com o surgimento da tracção eléctrica em 1895, este carro é motorizado e passa a circular como carro eléctrico. Restaurado de acordo com a sua traça original em 1992.

Acquired by the Company Rail from Iron of Oporto in 1905 to the house Starbuck Car and Wagon Company of Birkenhead, this vehicle was initially a harnessed car. With the appearance of the electric traction in 1895, this car is motorized and it passes the circular like electric car. Restored in accordance with his original moth in 1992

museusstcptrams