Museum - S.T.C.P. - Trains and Other

S.T.C.P

2012-05-05 , Este carro ficou conhecido pelo nome de “carro inglês” por ter sido fabricado pela empresa inglesa “United Electric Car Company” de Preston. É adquirido pela Companhia Carris de Ferro do Porto em 1909 e, sofre várias alterações que lhe retiraram parte das suas características originais.

247 - this car was known by the name of “ English car ” because of having being manufactured by the English enterprise “ United Electric Car Company ” of Preston. It is acquired by the Company Rail from Iron of Oporto in 1909 and, it suffers several alterations that withdrew part of his original characteristics

museusstcptrams