Museum - S.T.C.P. - Trains and Other

S.T.C.P

2012-05-05 , Este carro eléctrico foi construído nas oficinas da Companhia Carris de Ferro do Porto em 1928. Este veículo é uma cópia do primeiro carro Brill de bogies comprado em 1904 pela companhia.

This electric car was built in the workshops of the Company Rail from Iron of Oporto in 1928. This vehicle is a copy of the first car Brill of bogies bought in 1904 for the company.

museusstcptrams