Line of the Corgo
O primeiro caminho de ferro a utilizar este traçado foi uma linha de Carros Americanos, a tracção animal, que funcionou entre 26 de Novembro de 1875 e Setembro de 1876, unindo a Régua a Vila Real, num percurso de cerca de 26 quilómetros.
The Line of the Corgo is a line of way-of-iron desactivada, that joined the localities of Chaves and Régua, in Portugal; it was inaugurated in 1 of April of 1910, with the arrival of the convoy the Vila Real, and concluded the 28 of August of 1921, with the arrival the Chaves. The used way is of metric bifool. It surpasses an unevenness of 370 meters in the 25 quilómetros between the Régua and Vila Real, serpenteando the valley of the River Corgo. The first way of iron to use this tracing was a line of American Cars, the animal tracção, that functioned enters 26 of November of 1875 and September of 1876, joining the Régua the Vila Real, in a passage of about 26 quilómetros